“THE SPIRIT POURED OUT: FRUIT”
 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.  Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,  idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions,  envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
 If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.  Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
KINDNESS & GOODNESS
FRUIT FROM THE SPIRIT OR FROM FLESH?
More From this Series
- The Spirit Poured Out - Part I
- THE SPIRIT POURED OUT Part II
- “THE SPIRIT POURED OUT: HE SPEAKS”
- The Spirit Poured Out: A Gift For All
- :The Spirit Poured Out: Gives Breath
- "THE SPIRIT POURED OUT: SEALED"
- "THE SPIRIT POURED OUT: FRUIT"
- Topical Sermons
- Authentic Christianity - John's Letters
- Doctrines Of Grace
- The 5 Solas
- The Treasure Principle
- Brown Peterson
- Almost Home - 2 Peter
- Exiles - 1 Peter
- Guest Speakers
- View All