The Baptism of Jesus
13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John, to be baptized by him. 14 John would have prevented him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” 15 But Jesus answered him, “Let it be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he consented. 16 And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him;17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”
1. Jesus baptism is a beautiful picture.
2. Jesus kingdom anointing starts a new chapter.
More From this Series
- 12/9/18 - Gift of Prophecy - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- 12/16/18 - Gift of Names - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- 12/23/18 - Gift of Life - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- 12/30/18 - Gift Of A New Kingdom - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- Psalms: Emotions Before God
- Work Matters
- Behold the Beauty of Christ
- Everyday Parables for Everyday Life
- Not Ashamed
- Pulpit Supply
- View All