Isaiah 66:7-14 English Standard Version (ESV)
Rejoice with Jerusalem
7 “Before she was in labor
she gave birth;
before her pain came upon her
she delivered a son.
8 Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall a land be born in one day?
Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment?
For as soon as Zion was in labor
she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the point of birth and not cause to bring forth?”
says the Lord;
“shall I, who cause to bring forth, shut the womb?”
says your God.
10 “Rejoice with Jerusalem, and be glad for her,
all you who love her;
rejoice with her in joy,
all you who mourn over her;
11 that you may nurse and be satisfied
from her consoling breast;
that you may drink deeply with delight
from her glorious abundance.”a]">[a]
12 For thus says the Lord:
“Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river,
and the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream;
and you shall nurse, you shall be carried upon her hip,
and bounced upon her knees.
13 As one whom his mother comforts,
so I will comfort you;
you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14 You shall see, and your heart shall rejoice;
your bones shall flourish like the grass;
and the hand of the Lord shall be known to his servants,
and he shall show his indignation against his enemies.
More From this Series
- 01/28/18 - The Wisdom of Witnessing - Reverend W.W. Johnson, Jr.
- 02/04/18 - The Mother of All Who Believe - Reverend Mike Glodo
- 02/11/18 - The Faith of Hezekiah - Pastor Dave Franklin
- 02/18/18 - Transitional Truths - Pastor Dan Middlebrooks
- 02/25/18 - Detours - Pastor Peter Tepper
- 03/04/18 - What God Has Done - Pastor Dave Franklin
- 03/11/18 - The Meaning Of Psalms - Pastor Ed Diaz
- 03/18/18 - Committed To The Church - Pastor Anthony Alonso
- 03/25/18 - Your Towel - Pastor Dan Middlebrooks
- 04/01/18 - Born Again To A Living Hope - Reverend W.W. Johnson, Jr.
- 04/08/18 - The Upper Room Discourse - Pastor Ed Diaz
- 04/15/18 - Start A Revival - Pastor John Couch
- 04/29/18 - How Jesus Runs The Church - Reverend Mike Glodo
- 05/06/18 - The Making of a Disciple - Reverend W.W. Johnson, Jr.
- 05/13/18 - Mommy Goggles - Pastor Dan Middlebrooks
- 05/27/18 - How to Have a Faith That Works - Pastor Ed Diaz
- 06/03/18 - Spies Like Us - Pastor Dave Franklin
- 06/10/18 - What Am I Filled With? - Pastor Jon Couch
- 06/17/18 - Baptism: What Is It Good for? - Reverend Mike Glodo
- 06/24/18 - AMPED The Kingdom's Kids - Pastor Dan Middlebrooks
- 07/01/18 - In God We Trust - Reverend W.W. Johnson, Jr.
- 07/08/18 - Who Are You Walking With - Pastor Jon Couch
- 07/15/18 - Loving Leah - Pastor Dave Franklin
- 07/22/18 - A Faith That Works - Pastor Ed Diaz
- 07/29/18 - Pure At Heart - Pastor Dan Middlebrooks
- 08/05/18 - The Road Of Honesty - Reverend W.W. Johnson, Jr
- 08/12/18 - Look Up to Wise Up - Reverend Mike Glodo
- 08/19/18 - The Sin of Partiality - Pastor Ed Diaz
- 08/26/18 - Rejoice in the written Word of God that gives us Life - Pastor Jon Couch
- 09/02/18 - Experiencing God as a Nurturing Parent - Reverend Woody Johnson
- 09/09/18 - New Birth - Pastor Dave Franklin
- 09/23/18 - Righteousness: A Story of A Pharisee & A Tax Collector - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- 10/7/18 - 2 Chron. 16:1-13 - Pastor Dave Franklin
- 10/14/18 - The Epistle of James: How to Have a Faith that Works - Pastor Ed Diaz
- 10/21/18 - B.A.S.I.C.- Brothers and Sisters in Christ - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- 10/28/18 - Why Are We Here Today? - Pastor Don Mason
- 12/2/18 - Gift of Family - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- Heart for the Harvest
- Fruitfulness On The Frontline
- Missing the Point
- Life on the Frontline
- Psalms: Emotions Before God
- Work Matters
- Behold the Beauty of Christ
- Everyday Parables for Everyday Life
- Not Ashamed
- The Gifts of Christmas
- View All