6 Let the one who is taught the word share all good things with the one who teaches. 7 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. 10 So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
- Sowing is scattering.
- Giving is a heart issue
- Giving brings joy
- Giving is an opportunity
- Reaping is gathering.
- You sow generously
- You reap eternally
- You bless others now - do good
- Gospel Focus
- Jesus was given
- We are gathered
- How is Jesus leading you to live generously?
Quotes to Ponder
"Generosity is not only about money. There is more than one currency. Let your generosity be pervasive in life." - Timothy Keller
"“You contribute nothing to your salvation except the sin that made it necessary.” - Jonathan Edwards
"“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” - Winston Churchill
"I gave up all for Christ, and what have I found? Everything in Christ." - John Calvin
More From this Series
- 6/2/2019 - God's Generosity is GRACE - Pastor Dave Franklin
- 6/16/2019 - God's Generosity is GRACE upon GRACE - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- 6/23/2019 - God's Generosity Sets us FREE - Paster Robert Olszewski
- 6/30/2019 - Living Generously - Pastor Robert Olszewski
- Psalms: Emotions Before God
- Work Matters
- Behold the Beauty of Christ
- Everyday Parables for Everyday Life
- Not Ashamed
- The Gifts of Christmas
- Pulpit Supply
- View All